Build An Elite Swing Using Our Hitting System And Over 25 Drills
Discover our step-by-step system to build an elite swing at any time from any device without spending thousands of dollars on hourly hitting lessons...
This online course is perfect for players, parents, and coaches and will teach you:
- How to build an elite swing using our swing system and over 25 of our best hitting drills
- How to improve your bat speed, quickness, and power by understanding how to properly sequence your body
- A breakdown of the four core principles of an elite swing, how they work, and how to develop each of them
- The three absolutes of the swing, why they are important, and how to improve them
- Specific drills designed to enhance each core principle and improve the three absolutes of the swing
- How to quickly identify, diagnose, and fix your swing flaws to help you get out of a slump
- A practice progression to ensure you utilize each drill properly
Matt Antonelli has established himself as one of the go to hitting instructors in the Northeast. He played collegiately at Wake Forest University and was a 1st round draft pick of the San Diego Padres. He made his Major League debut in 2008 and played eight seasons for the Padres, Nationals, Orioles, Yankees, and Indians. After his playing career ended, he became a hitting coach at the Division 1 collegiate level and created Antonelli Baseball, which has quickly become one of the most recognizable travel baseball programs in the country.
Matt has been extremely fortunate over his playing and coaching career to work with some of the best hitting instructors in the world. He's had the opportunity to play with and against some of the best players in Major League Baseball, including Major League All-Stars and Hall of Fame players. He has also coached thousands of players. Matt has taken a little bit from each of these coaches and players and put together what he feels are the absolute best mechanics and drills to build an elite swing.